Nestling in a cul-de-sac address, this classic single level home presents original interiors with exciting potential to renovate, extend or rebuild (STCA). It's oriented with a leafy oval backdrop, just 200 metres to buses and steps to Epping Boys High.
- Generous living room, separate dining plus a rumpus room
- Covered balcony overlooking the backyard and in-ground pool
- Eat-in electric kitchen with stainless oven and a dishwasher
- Double sized bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and original ensuite
- Large double garage offering internal entry to the rumpus
- Timber floors in dining/family rooms and air conditioning
- In a peaceful pocket, 1.4 kilometres to Macquarie University
- Rapid access to Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Business Park
- In catchment for Epping Boys High/Eastwood Heights Public
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.