Set in the quiet low traffic end of North Rocks Rd, amidst Roeslea, St Gerards and Carlingford High schools zone, this spacious 12 year young home delivers effortless single level living. It is centrally placed, with Epping and Parramatta buses at the door.
- Elevated porch entrance overlooks sun soaked garden frontage
- Selection of living zones offer wonderful family flexibility
- Central living area opens to ideal covered entertaining deck
- Enviable poolside deck, relax as children play all summer long
- Easy-to-maintain garden with child/pet-friendly level lawn
- Stone crafted kitchen includes walk-in pantry and gas cooktop
- Bedrooms all feature built-ins, walk-in and ensuite to master
- Full main bathroom, versatile media room and timber flooring
- Ducted air conditioning, double garage with internal entrance
- 1.5 kilometres to Carlingford Court, moments to M2 Motorway
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.