Enriched with leafy gardens, this impeccable and light filled duplex showcases inspiring indoor and outdoor living spaces, capturing both city and Chatswood views. Superbly placed, it is 1.2km to Maquarie University train station and is 70 metres to buses.
- Open plan living and dining room with floating timber floors
- Upper retreat with views plus lower study or extra bedroom
- Charming sheltered alfresco timber deck flowing from kitchen
- Private, easycare landscaped gardens with district views
- Eat-in granite kitchen with island bench and stainless oven
- Serene double sized bedrooms and smartly appointed bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and city views
- Air conditioning, ducted vacuum, solar panels, alarm system
- Own street access and remote garage with internal access
- Epping Boys' High catchment, 270 metres to Kent Road School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.