Recently renovated with an ageless modern style, this welcoming home unveils three sizeable living zones and impressive dimensions. In a central location, it's 1.2 kilometres to North Rocks Shopping Centre and 1.4 kilometres to North Rocks Public School.
- Elegant living room, picture windows, separate dining space
- Generously scaled rumpus room plus a spacious family room
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area and a level backyard
- North rear aspect, newly landscaped front and rear gardens
- Smartly finished CaesarStone kitchen with induction cooktop
- Generous and bright bedrooms, three providing built-in robes
- Large master bedroom, wall-to-wall robe and a modern ensuite
- Layout for potential guest studio, well appointed bathrooms
- Air conditioning, underhouse storage and a double garage
- 100 metres to buses, easy access to local parks and reserves
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.