Brimming with light, this quality townhouse reveals recently renovated interiors with streamlined open plan living and a private courtyard. Highly convenient, it is a 1. 3 kilometre walk to the station through the university and 250 metres to local shops. (18/04/2018 10:53)
- Spacious open plan living and dining rooms with new flooring
- Seamless flow to a shady front courtyard plus rear balcony
- New open CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Double sized bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a freestanding tub
- Air conditioning and a concealed study nook near kitchen
- Lock-up garage underneath and ample visitor parking spaces
- Double brick construction and block includes a communal pool
- In the Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High catchment
- Just 200 metres to buses and 850 metres to the university
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.