Set on the high side of the street on a 739.8sqm block with 17 metre wide frontage, this comfortable entry level home presents an astute investment opportunity in a sought-after location. It is 1 kilometre to Carlingford Court and 500 metres to Carlingford High.
- Neat and tidy weatherboard home in family orientated location
- Spacious 739.8sqm block offering 17 metre wide frontage
- Great opportunity to enhance/extend or add a granny flat
- Potential to redevelop and build a quality two level property
- Readymade investment with excellent tenant already in place
- Separate living/dining areas, high ceilings, timber floors
- Expansive rear garden provides ample room to entertain/play
- Neatly appointed kitchen is complemented with gas cooktop
- Walk to Roselea and St Gerards primary, underhouse storage
- 200 metres to Epping, Macquarie and Parramatta buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.