Set back from the street within a modern complex, this immaculate villa offers immense appeal for young families demanding easycare contemporary living. It's placed 200 metres to Parramatta or Eastwood buses, while just 1.9 kilometres to Carlingford Court.
- Inviting light filled interiors offer generous proportions
- Wonderful separation between living area and accommodation
- Superb living and dining zone incorporates handy study nook
- Flow to sunlit northerly patio amidst low maintenance garden
- Ample scope for afternoon drinks/barbecues with close friends
- Stone top kitchen has breakfast bar and stainless gas cooktop
- Three sizeable bedrooms all have built-ins, ensuite to master
- Large internal laundry, main bathroom has shower and bathtub
- Tiled floors, ducted air conditioning, double lock-up garage
- 200m to local shops and 1. 5 kilometres to Carlingford Public
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.