Welcoming with a pristine garden frontage, this renovated two level home is immaculate throughout, with immense appeal for a growing family. It's placed less than 300 metres to both Epping/Parramatta buses and 1 kilometre to North Rocks Shopping Centre.
- Quality finishes, lovely cornices, bamboo floors, wool carpet
- Choice of formal/casual living zones offer family flexibility
- Effortless flow to covered alfresco area overlooking garden
- Fixed barbecue and wet bar, ample capacity for entertaining
- Sunlit level lawn provides enviable space for kids to play
- Large stone kitchen offers double oven and electric cooktop
- Five bedrooms, master has his/her walk-in plus luxe ensuite
- Elegant fully tiled bathroom has shower and freestanding tub
- Air conditioning, ducted vacuum, plus double lock-up garage
- 1.4 kms to North Rocks Public, 3.6kms to Cumberland High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.