Settled in the hub of Eastwood, this classic Federation home sits on an impressive 916sqm block with an 18.2 metre frontage, providing ample space to expand. Its exceptionally convenient address is 200 metres to the station, shops and Eastwood Oval.
- Versatile usage, ideal for health consulting rooms (STCA)
- Charming living and dining room with high intricate ceiling
- Distinct family room plus a sunroom/study off master bedroom
- Modern eat-in kitchen with a gas cooktop and stone benches
- North to rear garden, easy access to extend/extra parking
- Excellent potential for expansion to the rear or upwards
- Spacious bedrooms, classic bathroom and an extra outdoor w/c
- Timber floorboards, air conditioning and plantation shutters
- Single lock-up garage and abundant underhouse storage areas
- Walk to St Kevin's Primary School/Marist College Eastwood
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.